Saturday, June 25, 2022

 Hey Folks, 

2022-06-25

I haven't update this in quite a while, so I think I'd better get on the ball with that. :) 

Where to start... 

I'm now working on my 11th book...yeah, got some others written since I started this blog. So, I'll go down the list of the books I have published so far and what I'm working on. Everything is available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle versions (I'll had hardcover versions as I can).

  • The Sacrifice for Peace, vol-1, "The Gathering" (published) 
  • "Family Tails - The Story of a Mixed Family in the Genetic Age" (published) 
  • Daggers of Darkness series
    • Book #1 - "Into the Black" (published) 
    • Book #2 - "The Heart of Élendor" (published) 
    • Book #3 - "On the Trail of Legends" (published" 
    • Book #4 - "An Unexpected Discovery" (finished, waiting on my editor to catch up) 
    • Book #5 - "The First Ones" (started, prologue and chapter 1 done as of 2022-06-25) 
  • "Tangled Vines" (published) 
  • "The Art of Tangled Vines" (published) 
  • "The Changed One" (published) 
  • "The little Mouse and the Old Wolf" (published) 

I have some videos on YouTube up. You can check out my channel here

Aside from writing a bunch more books and and creating more artwork, back on 08 November 2021, the old farmhouse I was living in in central Missouri caught fire due to an electrical short in the basement and the house burned up. Being out in the country, it took a while for the volunteer fire department to get there. I managed to get my roommate out (she was asleep) and her kid, though she lost her two dogs due to smoke inhalation. I lost a bunch of my stuff, including my $500+ XP-PEN Artist Pro 22E Graphics Drawing Tablet (which I still haven't been able to replace yet). I ended up in an emergency shelter for homeless veterans for 3 months before getting a grant from the Veterans United Foundation so that I could move from Missouri to the Fairbanks, Alaska area in February, 2022 (I had an old Navy buddy who I served with living there and I'm staying in his cabin). 

Interesting times. 

Thankfully, I'm one of those who does not give up easily, and I keep working on what I enjoy. I'm officially retired now (as of late 2021) and just concentrating on working on writing my books and my art.  

I'll try to keep this updated more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment