Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Greetings!

I've just joined Blogger so that I can post about my artwork and my stories. This is something new to me, so if what I write here seems a little awkward at first, please bear with me. :)

A little about what I draw and write about, I suppose is in order.

I've been drawing for as long as I have been able to hold a pencil, I'm entirely self-taught, and I've gotten better over the years as I've learned from others and by my own trial and error. I've drawn fantasy landscapes (and real ones), and heroic fantasy characters. I have been regularly drawing anthropomorphic characters since the later half of 2011, when I began writing my first novel (well, it's turned out to be an epic trilogy). "The Sacrifice for Peace" was quite a learning experience for me while I was writing the first volume. I have since written and published two short stories ("The Changed One" and "The Little Mouse and the Old Wolf"), two novels ("Family Tails - The Story of a Mixed Family in the Genetic Age" and "Tangled Vines"), and one art book ("The Art of Tangled Vines").

My stories are about relationships, mostly, with a strong theme of "love and acceptance". I've received a lot of good comments on my stories on SoFurry (a website devoted to anthro art), and I'll post some samples from my stories on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment